Target: FREE+MM STEM Flying Insects Light Trip Starter Kit (YMMV)

 


savingwithsav on Instagram posted a Target scenario and says the following:

Check your Field Agent app to see if you have this offer!!! Field agent offers WILL vary. It seems to vary by region! If you don’t have it @sisterssavingucents posted how to get this item free at Walgreens!
-
I have been putting off accepting this on FA for a week or 2 and I am SO glad I waited!
-
Field agent will pay you for the item + tax + $3 “bounty”. Bounty just means the amount they pay you to do the job!

Below is my Field Agent Field Agent app invite code tugcy7t!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

$0.75 off any Gatorade Portfolio Products Hang Tags

  I forgot to post the $0.75 off any Gatorade Portfolio Products Hang Tags (Exp. 12/31/24) that I found at Smart & Final, over the weekend.

Popular Posts