Stay away from the Taco Bell Chicken Empanadas

 


Sometime, last week, after a busy morning, I decided to stop by Taco Bell to try their new Cheesy Chicken Crispanada and I am here to tell you not to waste your money or time on their version of the Empanadas.

When you've actually eaten an authentic empanada, the Taco Bell Chicken Crispanada tastes like trash.  The crust reminds me of the McDonald's fried apple pies but the Taco Bell version is totally disgusting. The chicken filling was gross.

The only saving grace was the sauce that comes with the Chicken Crispanada and it was absolutely delicious, otherwise, I'd suggest that you do a hard pass on the Chicken Crispanada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Depot Deal (YMMV)

  Tammy left the comment on Sunday and I don't have the Fetch offer but you may have the Fetch. The picture shown above is the cheap Com...