Ralphs/Kroger: FREE+MM General Mills Loaded Cereal 13 oz πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸ”₯

 


If you didn't get a chance to activate the $1.50 General Mills Loaded Cereal, Limit 5, Cash Back offer yesterday, I'd advice you to do so today and do the deal tomorrow because otherwise, you'll have to reach out to Customer Service and they may only give credit for buying 2 boxes of the cereal as the other 3 boxes are free.


I did the General Mills Loaded Cereal (as described below) and I submitted my receipt to Ibotta, I got automatically credited for buying 5 boxes of cereal ($7.50) and I checked my RCB (Ralphs Cash Back) account and it's disappeared from my account which means that I'll get credited for the $7.50 there, too.

General Mills Loaded Cereal 13 oz $5.99 x 5 = $29.95 - $17.97 B2G3 FREE Promo = $11.98 - (5) $1.50 IB - (5) $1.50 RCB - $1/2 DQ/SHOPS/ALEXA/SB/MP = FREE + $5.02 MM
Submit receipt to Fetch Rewards $1.20/$12


I submitted my Ralphs receipt to Fetch Rewards (My Fetch Rewards app referral code is D4ASD) and I received 1,500 ($1.50) points!!! Lastly, if you have on Ibotta, the multiple redemptions count towards bonuses (it's targeted and applies automatically) like I do, this is a must do deal for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts