Plotting and Planning


 

GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!!!! HI, CHERYL!!!!!

We woke up to rain, this morning, but according to the weather app the rains should subside by midmorning and return around dinnertime!  

Yesterday, I happily finished my Ibotta bonus because I had found a long receipt at Vons, in self checkout, that had an item on it that qualified for rebate.  On Wednesday, I bought our favorite bacon, Wright bacon 24oz for $9.98...and the bacon turned up as a qualifying item on Ibotta, on Friday, which let me finish my Ibotta bonus!!!!! 

On Thursdays and Fridays and the first day of each month, make sure to look for new offers that you can match with food items that bought within the last 7 days and submit your receipt.

Another thing that I do which is not for the faint of heart is that if great freebie rebate offers appear on Wednesday, I'll wait until Thursday to redeem them. Yes, I am risking that the offer will run out of rebates but for me since I am not in need of anything, I'd rather wait it out until Thursday when I have four days to complete a bonus.  

If it's a money maker that pops up, I always do the money maker regardless of a bonus or not.

There will be a Smart Source coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts