Looks like Ibotta Fixed their Vons/Albertsons problem?

 


On Tuesday, at Vons, I picked up some General Mills cereal for my son but interestingly enough, the two $1/2 coupons didn't come off on the receipt and I didn't realize it until a couple days later when I saw that there was a $1/2 General Mills cereal Ibotta offer. I quickly submitted my receipt to Ibotta forgetting that we had a problem with the ibotta software not recognizes the purchase of the same item. However, almost immediately Ibotta approved the receipt.


I then remembered to check if the offer was on SB/MP and it was but I only had the old offer that expired on 2/29! 

I submitted my receipt!🤣 The software approved my receipt immediately!

Since I was batting 100, I submitted my receipt to Shopmium, too...and I assume that I will be credited will for the $1.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Smart & Final: Calif Pizza Kitchen or DiGiorno Pizza

  Smart & Final are offering the California Pizza Kitchen 12.9-15.5 oz or DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza 16.9-29.3 oz for only $2.99 each, ...

Popular Posts