Walmart and Target Haul 2/18-24! 30 IBOTTA REBATES!!

 


On Sundays, I tend to watch more YouTube videos and when I went to my YouTube account, YouTube recommended that I watch this video and since it's a Walmart/Target ibotta haul, I wanted to share because there may be a reader trying to finish their weekend warrior.

This video is 18 minutes in length and I recommend that you watch the video on the Chrome browser and install "uBlock Origin" extension to block the ads.  Google "how to install an extension on Chrome" if you don't know how.  The ad blocker will also block ads at any website you visit.  The ads are still running but you cannot see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts