Walgreens Perfume Sale 15% off $35+

 


During long holiday weekends, you much check out the Walgreens Fragrances because they always have a sale on the fragrances especially holiday weekends!

The fragrances sold on Walgreens.com are authentic.

I think that this has been the first time that I've seen the YSL Libre (shown above) on Walgreens and the sales price and the discount is nothing more than amazing.

I literally looked through all 300+ perfumes. I saw Bond No. 9, Creed, Gucci Bloom, Miss Dior, Coach and many more, I am naming just a few.

My two most compliment getting fragrances is the Valentino's Donna Born in Roma and the YSL Libre.

If you are looking to restock on Women's Fragrances or Men's Fragrances, check out Walgreens.com!

Also, you can check on YouTube for women's fragrance reviews and men's fragrance reviews.  You can even narrow your search by typing in the search bar "bridal fragrance, formal event fragrance, date night fragrance, job interview fragrance, etc." and the search will pull up both men and women.

In these days and times, YouTube is like a giant classroom and you can learn about any subject by using the search bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

$0.75 off any Gatorade Portfolio Products Hang Tags

  I forgot to post the $0.75 off any Gatorade Portfolio Products Hang Tags (Exp. 12/31/24) that I found at Smart & Final, over the weekend.

Popular Posts