The Points Rewards Plus Coupons expires 2/15/2024😳

 


Today, I checked in on Slick Deals and I saw that people are complaining that their Points Rewards Plus coupons have disappeared.

I checked my two accounts and my rewards coupons are still in my account, although, I did notice on Friday that when I purchased the guacamole, my $3 Deli and $5 Deli had both came off on my receipt at the same time and so I had some overage that went towards my transaction!


All of my Points Rewards Plus coupons now have an expiration date of 2/15/2024.

I recommend that you screenshot your Points Rewards Plus coupons before they disappear from your account!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smart & Final: Calif Pizza Kitchen or DiGiorno Pizza

  Smart & Final are offering the California Pizza Kitchen 12.9-15.5 oz or DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza 16.9-29.3 oz for only $2.99 each, ...

Popular Posts