Get your Target Price Adjustments

 


Over the Presidents Day Holiday weekend, Target had shoes, purses and tees on 20% off sale with was great for me because last week, I had a $5 off $25 Purchase coupon that I had used and the Dad Sandals that I had to order online to get a size 6 and the great thing was that Target delivered the sandals to my home within 24 hours of me placing the order.  

When I buy at Target, I always go back into the Target app, on Sundays, to see if the item(s) is now on a better price so I can get a price adjustment.  

If you have your Target gift cards stored on the Target app then your purchases that you've paid with a Target gift card or the Target Red Card are stored on the app and you just go to the Service Desk with your phone and say "I'd like a price adjustment for the shoes that I purchased 3 days ago that is now on 20% off sale." The clerk has some sort apparatus that they scan the bar code of the digital receipt and they give you the adjustment on a Target gift card and/or Target Red Card, it takes less than a minute for them complete the request.

Now, every once in awhile, you'll run into an employee that wants to save Target from greedy customers like myself that have the audacity to ask for a price adjust like I did when I went into the store. As soon as I said that I wanted a price adjustment, she started by saying "I'm not sure that I can do that?" I said, "Of course! Please, call your manager, I'll wait."  Suddenly, she remembered what she needed to do for a price adjustment.  I've worked retail at Marshall's and Mervyn's so I typically go overboard to be nice to retail employees.

In all, I got back $10.45 so well worth my time to get the price adjustment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

$0.75 off any Gatorade Portfolio Products Hang Tags

  I forgot to post the $0.75 off any Gatorade Portfolio Products Hang Tags (Exp. 12/31/24) that I found at Smart & Final, over the weekend.

Popular Posts