Fashion buys for the Girlies on a Budget!πŸ‘—πŸ‘‘

 



I have always loved fashion and I still love getting dressed to go lunch to friends or a little dinner date night with Mr. Man and friends.  There is a lot beautiful fashion items out there but do we really want to spend $760 on the designer Hermes Oran sandals and the furry Orans are $1,125 and the bedazzled Orans are $1,550.  


Or we stop by Target and pick up the Target dupes for $20.  Let me tell you that I grabbed the brown dupes that look exactly like the Orans and they are super comfortable and I cannot wait to wear them in the warmer weather.

Almost anyone can afford a designer bag or shoes buy putting a set amount of money aside each paycheck.  It's the same story with a down payment on a home or a car or even an emergency fund.


On the secondary market, the Channel Camellia rubber sandals are selling for $1,135 because I assume that Chanel is no longer making the sandals but Target has the dupes for $15 and they are so cute in store.


I think it was Chanel, 2021 or 2022, that first came out with the Dad Sandals and I want to say the are around $2,000 and people fell in love with this sandal because they are supposed to be super comfortable but Target has a dupe for them that is just under $30. I didn't get a chance to try these on at Target because out of the four colors, the smallest size they had was a size 7 but I plan to order the Target dad sandal dupe online and if I don't like them I can return them in store!



Also ladies, the relax fit blazer is making a come back and Target has it for like $38.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts