Dollar Tree: FREE+MM Poise Liners

 


I got home and my internet is down and I am using my cellphone as a hotspot which also drains my battery quickly.  It's still raining in San Diego, it windy and cold. The city workers are everywhere trying to fix the roads. Mission Valley & Fashion Valley is shut down. I tried to go to the Ralphs in Mission Valley at Mission Center Road is shutdown completely from Camino de Rio N. which means the the San Diego River completely flooded the area.

ANYWAYS...my hotspot internet is weak because I was having troubles adding the picture of the Poise but the Dollar Tree has the Poise 8ct for $1.25, Buy 2 = $2.50 and submit to Shopmium for a $2.50 Money Maker!!!!  I have small hands but the Poise is about the size of the palm of my hand.

The Poise is in the personal care aisle the tampons, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts