You can convert your Points Rewards Plus into Fuel Points

 


A reader, Growly, had said the following regarding my post there being only 4 rewards left:

I'm going to wait until 2/1 and redeem for two fuel rewards options.

I had waited so long to redeem my points because I was waiting for the $3, $5 or $10 Meat Reward offers to be replenished or at least bring back the Smuckers Jam or the Pasta Sauce.

When the Points Rewards Plus promotion restarts in March, and I earn some points, I'll know to keep up with my accumulated points, I can place two orders per every 7 days and when I see the meat offers just placed my order ASAP.

There are 168 hours in 7 days and you have wait until the 169th hour to place your order because their system literally wants you to wait the full 7 days or 168 hours.

I assume on the West Coast that we can place our order a 9 pm or 12 am EST. I will test it January 30th at 9 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I found the FREE Cinnamon Roll at Ralphs

  I found the  FREE Private Selection Cinnamon Roll   inside the donut display case in the Bakery Department.  If you are in San Diego, I wa...

Popular Posts