Walmart: Pepsi Cola Wild Cherry 2 Liter Only $0.21 (YMMV)

 


Last night, I was watching a Walmart haul video of someone that I had not seen before on YouTube and what caught my eye was that Walmart had the Pepsi Cola Wild Cherry 2 Liter on special pricing of $1.46 and when I checked the Walmart app, the Pepsi Cola Wild Cherry 2 Liter is $1.46 in San Diego.


Some of you may also have the 1,250 ($1.25) Pepsi Zero Sugar, Man Dew Zero Sugar o Starry Zero Sugar Fetch offer without a spend requirement.

I have the offer but my offer has a spend $15 get 1,500 ($1.50) Fetch offer.  My offer has the exact same picture except above Pepsi Zero Sugar, it says Spend $15 and the get is 1,500 points.

Also, although she didn't get zero product, the Fetch software did give her the 1,250...of course, YMMV!W

5 comments:

  1. There is a new offer "Pepsi® Wild Cherry Giveaway" text "WILDCHERRY" to 81234 to get Pepsi® Wild Cherry on us." Purchase a 20oz bottle, 12oz can, or 12oz 12pk Pepsi Wild Cherry submit receipt and receive cash back via Venmo or Paypal. Thru 2/13.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw you can also text "GETWILD" to 81234 for the same offer. Up to $2.50 refund.

      Delete
  2. Mine is for 1,000 points, limit 3 redemptions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be a little maker with the Pepsi Wild Cherry freebie offer!

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts