The Swagbucks is celebrating my Birthday♒️

 


Swagbucks also celebrates our birthdays by offering a 50 Swagbucks discount the next time that you redeem a gift card with your points!  Keep in mind that the birthday offer is for 30 days after the dated email and you must activate the offer.

The email title is: Happy birthday from all of us.

I requested a $10 Target gift card and instead of having to use 1,000 points, the Swagbucks software deducted 950 points from my account!

I was looking through my Swagbucks account to see where my birthday is listed but I couldn't find it but I've had my account for about 10 years and a lot has changed and maybe at one time they had the information as part of the sign up process but I couldn't find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Merryfield App Update

  A reader, Mel, says the following: Omg !!! Can you believe Merryfield receipts are now only 10 points as before they were 25! I'm so...

Popular Posts