Save $20 WYB Heineken 12pk and $75+ grocery/household items Rebate

 


A reader, Tammy, says the following:

Happy day! I bought 2 x 12 packs of the Heineken and submitted for the $50 rebate and today I got paid! Huge MM for me since the two 12 packs were $27.xx with tax, I submitted for and was paid $10 through BYBE and then received $50 today from Heineken for a $33MM! I will definitely be doing this one every month this year: https://heinekenusarebates.com/RB12735/HEINEKEN/R103132

Save $20 after purchase of ONE (1) participating Heineken 12pk and grocery or household essential items ($75 min spend). Purchase dates 01/01/24-12/31/24. Submit by 1/31/25.

Okay, I fell and dropped the ball on the rebate that Tammy is talking about because I through out just about all my receipts from 2023 and the BYBE rebates expired on Tuesday or Wednesday!🤣

However, Tammy let us know that can participate in the monthly Spend $75 Grocery/Household Item + Heineken 12pk get back $20 Rebate.  


Tammy also left a comment "For the new rebate that is $20 wyb $75 in groceries I will likely buy one 12 pack at Ralphs this week on sale for $14.99 with clipped q and a $3 RCB."

For the PayPal Only Alcohol Offers are under the umbrella of the Kroger Cash Back offers, you will need to ensure that you only grab only the Shop All Items products listed.

Also, I have created a "Heineken" category so that you can quickly see what's going on with Heineken deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Target: FREE Avatara Kombucha Skin Care Products Rebate

  A reader, Tammy, says the following: Free Avatara Skin products through aisle by texting 551-373-5144 I found mine at Target. FREE Avatara...

Popular Posts