Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!!  HI, CHERYL!!!!

It is the long holiday weekend for MLK Birthday and it's nice to be able exhale from the hustle and bustle of the holidays and the return back to the grind of work.  Also, lots of people actually returned back to the office full time which employers are admitting that there is not a measurable increase in productivity by having employees go into the office vice working from home. Enjoy your long weekend!

This week, I made lots of money couponing. I had originally planned to do the Airborne and Mucinex deal at Target but then I decided to modify the deal because I cannot stand the Mucinex Throat Drops and I could buy two Airborne in different flavors. However, I got distracted and I picked up one correct product and one wrong product...and I didn't realize it until I got home. The next day, I returned both products and what's interesting is that I had used the $3 TCQ, Target Circle Rewards, Gift Cards and Target credit card to pay for Airborne. 

*I got to keep the $5 Target gift card that they gave me the day before.
*They refunded the Target Circle Rewards back to my account.
*They refunded $0.53 onto a gift card.
*They refunded my Target credit card.
*The $3 TCQ was spread across the two Airborne as part of the return.

I walked back into the store and I was ready to buy two Airborne but of course, they had sold out of one of the products so I purchased Airborne Immune Systems 10 Effervescent Tablets in Zesty Orange for $7.79 and I earned the following:

$2 IB
$3 SB
$3 SK
$5 Target gift card (I got to keep it from my return)
$0.41 TCQ (I got to keep it from my return)

It was a $5.62 Money Maker

Speaking of Swagbucks, what has been working for me is when I decide that I might use a Swagbucks offer, I go and clip the offer.  Once I buy the product(s), I submit receipt to Swagbucks first (Mypoints or whatever) and once, it says, it's been processed, then I will then submit my receipt to Ibotta and then Shops and it's worked beautifully 99% of the time as long as I've followed that routine.

There will be a Smart Source coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts