Money Matters


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!๐ŸŽ‰

On the home front, I got a lot accomplished especially letting go of professional clothing and footwear. For whatever reason, I had a hard time, letting go of those items that were just taking space in another closet and so it was kind of easy not to address it but this year, I finally did it, I got rid of it all!!!!!๐ŸŽ‰

I felt a bit like Robin Hood with the whole Knorr Rice Cup deal of getting them for free at a profit and giving them to the food banks.  Like why can't Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk do the same instead of buying another boat or another business or another politician?  

I don't know the answer to the homelessness problem but I do know that we now have an over population problem and housing will be the number one problem for the foreseeable future followed closely by food affordability. 

I think we were all taken a back by eliminating the 2 day grace periods on their CVS coupons and moving the CVS ad from a new ad each Sunday to a new ad every other Sunday but it was still good to get a FREE $4 off ECB!

When we blew through all those points on Fetch Rewards using the Knorr Rice Cups and it was stacking Spend $20 on Unilever get $5, $6, $7, $8, $9...you just could make it up...it was so incredible...and I immediately requested my gift cards but I hate having to wait those 72 hours for my gift cards!

I received $75 PayPal & $5 Amazon from Shopkick, $26.97 PayPal from CO51, $91.04 from Ibotta, $20 PayPal Shopmium, (2) $25 Amazon gc from Fetch and $25 Amazon gc from Swagbucks.

I had to go back check but I haven't gotten a payment from Alexa since October 2023. It's sad that Alexa is being so darn picky even if I purchase two of the same items on the same receipts, if I submit the receipt to another app first, it will decline the receipt.  Last month, the Colgate toothpaste was a good example because they did have multiple offers...but no foul, no fuss...more of an irritation on my part.

I am expecting great deals for the month January so have your running shoes nearby and your keys on the ready!

Below are my favorite deals for the month of December:

$35 MM Knorr Rice Cups

MM Haagen Dazs

$18 FREE of Meat at Ralphs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts