The Many Ways to Save Money for a Rainy Day
T-Mobile customers, go to the T–Mobile Tuesdays app to check out the latest offers!!!
There are no Qdobas near me (the one in the university has apparently shut down).
There is one in Mission Valley right across from Macy's Home Store. I think that's the only one in San Diego except for the one at the San Diego air port but unless my flight has been cancelled for some odd reason, I'm not eating there!🤣
Tammy left the comment on Sunday and I don't have the Fetch offer but you may have the Fetch. The picture shown above is the cheap Com...
There are no Qdobas near me (the one in the university has apparently shut down).
ReplyDeleteThere is one in Mission Valley right across from Macy's Home Store. I think that's the only one in San Diego except for the one at the San Diego air port but unless my flight has been cancelled for some odd reason, I'm not eating there!🤣
Delete