We don't leave any money on the Table✅πŸ™‚

 


If you've purchased the purchased the Betty Crocker Cake Mix or Frosting for $0.99 at Ralphs or the Kroger stores, make sure to submit your receipt for the $1/3 Betty Crocker Cake Mix Shopmium offer because as our old friend, Nick, used to says "We don't leave any money on the table!" which will make the cake mix totally FREE!!!!!!!


They paid me right away!😊



Also, another interesting datapoint is that I bought 3 Betty Crocker Cake Mix Super Moist in White and two rung up for $0.99 and the third rang up for $0.49. I have no clue where that $1.50 eCoupon came from especially since I am not a baker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{UPDATE} Vons/Albertsons: The Candy Deal is DEADπŸ’€(YMMV)

  UPDATE: Denise still has the offer but for Vons only. However, I don't have offer on Vons or Albertsons and I rebooted my phone to mak...

Popular Posts