Walgreens: FREE ORALB iO Series 3 Electric Toothbrush White (YMMV)

 


savingwithsav on Instagram posted the Walgreens scenario shown above and says the following:

FREE + $0.85 MM ORAL B TOOTHBRUSH!
-
Breakdown: Buy 1 @ $59.99
-$25 DQ (vary per account)
-$5.25 “JOLLY15”
=$29.74 OOP
-$25.59 WC/IVC ($10 wys $40 booster UNLIMITED USE ALL MONTH, & $15 wys $50 oral b)
-$5 P&G rebate
=FREE + $0.85 MM
-
ty @dailydealswdaisy for posting the breakdown last night! I checked the p&g rebate and oral-b is on it this time around!!!! Daisy had a $30 coupon so even better deal if you do too!!!

I don't have the $25 or $30 digital coupon in my account I'm not a super regular Walgreens shopper but you may have in your account so check and see. Savannah and her friend have those high value coupons maybe because they are regular Walgreen's shopper's???

1 comment:

  1. Don't have the Wags DQ either...however just saw this on SD..

    "SoCal Albertsons I bought $1.67 apiece wyb 3 and had $3/3 and 2x $1/1 come off. $0.01 for 3 boxes of chex. And a buck back from ibotta for buying 2."
    thanks Mike!
    I have one acct that has all three Q's (put Chex in search box), so headed to Vons right now.
    Making Chex mix is a holiday treat in our house.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts