Save $15 after purchase of Gas & Heineken Rebate

 


Tammy says the following:

How did we miss this all year?? Good every month!! https://gas2023.heineken.com/en/desktop
 

To receive $15 via Paypal (or Venmo), you must must purchase $15.01 or more of gas AND ONE (1) 12- pack of partipating HEINEKEN, DOS EQUIS, or TECATE amily product. Mamximum of one (1) rebate per month. All Items do not need to be purchased at the same location , but receipts need to be submitted at the same time.. Cash register receipt(s) must be dated between 01/01/2023 and 01/06/2024.

Thanks, Tammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WALMART CHRISTMAS DÉCOR SHOPPING 2024! Budget-Friendly Holiday Decorations & Haul

  As you all know, I am on my way to Sacramento to visit my family and to celebrate my youngest brother milestone birthday!!!  My blog pos...

Popular Posts