Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE, AND PRE-HAPPY CHRISTMAS WEEKEND!!! HI, CHERYL!!!

This week, I felt so proud of myself because I went through some of my tennis shoes and I packed up and donated two different pairs of gold Nike tennis shoes.  The significance of this is that I had not worn either pair of tennis shoes in probably four or five years and I felt a huge relief getting rid of those shoes.  

We work so hard to obtain things but then we work even harder to maintain things by moving things from here to there.  It's nice looking into my closet and not seeing those shoes.  I don't know how to explain it but my heart feels lighter.

Make sure to grab your FREE Monster Energy Drink especially if you are working on the Ibotta Weekend Warrior!

Tammy let us know about an absolutely wonderful Heineken beer deal that I should have up in a bit but  I'll have to break it up because otherwise the post will be extremely long.  I am with Tammy as to isn't there any Heineken beer sales, this weekend, when we need it most?  I think she found a 12 pack for $11.99 each but I know what store...I think Target? I did a cursory look, yesterday, but I didn't see any Heineken beer sales but I did see that BYBE had $4 rebates...Ibotta nothing, 

Also, Checkout 51 made some changes to their app while we were asleep so you may want to check out some of their changes.

Obviously, there will not be a coupon insert in the Sunday newspapers so you will be able to enjoy spending time with family and friends on Christmas Eve!  I will not be blogging on Christmas Eve nor on Christmas Day!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

Walmart: Summer's Eve Cleansing Wipes Only $0.94 ea

Walmart sells the Summer's Eve Simply Sensitive Daily Cleaning Wipes 12ct for $1.94 and after the $1 Ibotta offer, limit 5, you can grab...

Popular Posts