Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING!!!!!! HI CHERYL!!!!!

It's a new month, new you...go ahead and request your funds from the rebate apps!😃  Make sure that you get out and about early because lots of people got paid yesterday and you'll need your smiley face on today because you will to go nowhere fast today.

In fact, while you are waiting in these long lines, you can go into the various apps and activate the offers the like Shopmium, Alexa, Sprouts, etc!

I am going to be busy myself today turning this place into Christmas which I should have done last weekend but I was in the mood so this weekend it is...and I do have one gift to ship!  Believe it or not all gifts that I ordered on Black Friday or Cyber Monday have already arrived at their destination except for my son's gifts and Mr. Man's which I knew that they wouldn't come for a couple more weeks!

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts