{UPDATE} I love creating my own deals

 

UPDATE: My Ralphs did not have any 93%/7 Jennie-O plain ground turkey, they only had the Italian or Taco Seasoning which I didn't want so I bought the 99% which with the Weekly Digital Deal coupon brought the price down to $7.99 and then the $3 Rewards coupon applied making the price $4.99.

Meat prices have been high, this holiday season but thankfully, we have been able to cushion the blow by creating our own deals by using our store rewards.

I have been couponing for many, many years and I know that there are LOTS of people that absolutely, positively hate using their store rewards at all costs. 

I, on the other hand, I use my store rewards because I always believe that Cash is King.  Let me pay $0.99 for the ground turkey and keep the $3 in the cash.

This is why I love creating my own deals because I do what makes me feel comfortable and others can do what makes them feel comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts