I am Finally out of Pending Jail🎉

 


Ibotta had me in Pending Jail for more than 24 hours over those darn Keebler cookies because I  had to correct the quantity. I only bought ONE Challenge butter at Vons because of the quantity issues with Ibotta and I legit bought the Jack Link as a separate transaction because Ibotta and their issues.

Remember when the Ibotta app would scan the Walmart receipt and we'd get credit our money automatically?  Now, it takes FOREVER for a Walmart receipt to get processed by the Ibotta app and you can no longer buy multiples of the same product at Walmart because the Ibotta app will mess up the quality, too, and you will have to submit multiple Trouble Tickets to get fix...it just isn't worth the hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally found the FREE+MM Ferrero Mini Harvest Candy Bars

  Gavin had let us know that Shopkicks had increased the Ferrero Mini Harvest Candy Bars offer to 1,300 Kicks which is $5.20 and the limit i...

Popular Posts