I already gotten credited for the RCB🎉

 


I did my Ralphs trip on Friday and amazingly, I have already been credited with my Cash Back, Ibotta, Fetch and Shopmium!!!  I purchased 2 Stove Top Stuffings which were on clearance for $0.99 each, 3 Betty Crocker Cake Mixes, 4 Keebler Cookies and 1 Jack Link Doritos and I got everything for FREE + Money Maker due to unexpected clearances like the Stove Top, unexpectedly coupon like the Betty Crocker, like the unexpected $1 Shopmium and the glitching of the second Keebler RCB!

I made like $3 and change and if I include the $3 Weekend Warrior that I completed, it's $6 and I also some how had $30.30 towards the Rewards Spending, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Verbiage change on the $5/4 & $1/2 Chips Ahoy DQ

  A reader, Denise, says the following: My freebies did not come off. Both of the Nabisco digital coupons did not come off. I just saw the...

Popular Posts