{UPDATE} Vons/Albertsons: FREE General Mills Cereal or Cheap GM Cereal Bars!!!

 

UPDATE: Only two $1/2 came off my receipt on the Honey Nut Cheerios.

A reader, Denise, says the following:

Vons has their Nature Valley granola bars for $1.47 each when you buy 3. My Fetch has 3,000 points when you buy 3 of these. I also have some loaded coupons at Vons. 

There is a fetch offer for the General Mills Cereal also. There is Vons coupons also.

I have three $1/2 General Mills cereal digital coupons and two $0.50/2 General Mills bars.  I'm thinking the cereal should be free if the three coupons comes off on the receipt and submit for $1/2 Ibotta and $3/3 Fetch Rewards.

Thanks, Denise!

2 comments:

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts