There is something wrong with Blogger on my End

 I was trying to create a quick little post but Blogger wouldn’t let me insert a picture. I went to the “if you are having problems with Blogger” and pictures and it told me to clear my cache.

Why did I do that?

The problem got worse and and now all the icons on my Blogger desktop are now just boxes.

Interestingly, enough “the problem” has not impacted the app BUT I’ve never been able to insert a picture bc there isn’t an icon to insert picture.


Hopefully, the programmers will have the problem resolved quickly!

2 comments:

  1. That is how my Swagbucks look. Most of the items do not have pictures but a small box in the left hand corner. Got 5 free products and 4 75 cents off from Chobani!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow, you are really, really having problems with Swagbucks and I am sorry to hear to it.

      Let me send Chobani an email so I can get my freebies! Thanks, Denise!

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts