The Many Ways to Save Money for a Rainy Day
Target sells the Kinder Chocolate 4ct 1.8oz for $1.49 and after rebates, you'll be able to grab tis stocking stuffer for FREE + $0.66 MM!!!
After I entered my first receipt at ibotta, the Kinder chocolate no longer showed up even though the offer states limit 5.
Yesterday, a weird thing happened with the Kinder Chocolate in that it completely disappear from the Ibotta app and then came back. Like I couldn't find it even on My List and then suddenly it reappeared.
This was at the Ralphs in Mission Valley (San Diego, CA) and the store was packed like it was Thanksgiving Eve.
After I entered my first receipt at ibotta, the Kinder chocolate no longer showed up even though the offer states limit 5.
ReplyDeleteYesterday, a weird thing happened with the Kinder Chocolate in that it completely disappear from the Ibotta app and then came back. Like I couldn't find it even on My List and then suddenly it reappeared.
Delete