Plotting and Planning

 


GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! HI, CHERYL

This week, I wasting the tools in my savings bag toolkit to get ready for the holidays by using my $5 Fresh Pass Perk, $2.75 Ralphs Cash Back, $5 Walgreens Cash, gift cards and my PayPal Debit Card.  Always use whatever tools you have to lower your actual out of pocket.

Let me say and I am going to keep saying it if a deal does not go as you had imaged then take whatever it is back because we cannot afford to take one for the team.  I love when an employee ask "Was there anything with the item?" Me: No.

Once after Christmas, I had to do a return and as I was standing in line at the Walmart, there was some lady that had a complete full cart of food that she was returning.  I assume that she bought the food for a holiday celebration and it did not work out as she expected.  If Walmart let her return like $500 worth of food, then I'm going to return whatever it is I want.

Last night, we tried the FREE Simply Mixology 52oz and it's very, very good even without an alcoholic beverage being added to it, I highly recommend. The Simply Mixology 52oz Ibotta offer has reset.


There is now a $0.10 any Brand Cocktail Mixer Ibotta offer which should be triggered when you purchase the Simply Mixology 52oz!

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.


2 comments:

  1. Free Primal Kitchen Mayo at select stores on Ibotta. Scan receipt at Merryfield also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My offer is for $1.50🤣 Thank you for the heads!

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts