Ibotta can have the $1 for the 3 Boxes of Cereal that I Bought😂

 


Do not let these rebate apps take your sanity with their craziness, as of late.  It's a dollar and I am going to let it go because I have been dealing and checking on the status since the weekend.  I have made lots of money off of Ibotta glitches.

This formed response states things that is correct...sorta, i.e.,  Simply  tap, "I'm missing cash back", in the ibotta app.

I had only one Ibotta offer on the receipt and when I tapped "Im missing cash back" and scanned the Honey Nut Cheerios, the AI software didn't recognize that I had bought Honey Nut Cheerios because of Vons/Albertsons sytem update, 3@ GM Cheerios, the software could not recognize the cereal, therefore, the AI software basically kept rejecting the receipt because it didn't see three products and the receipt said Cheerios vice Honey Nut Cheerios.

I spend $2.41 for 3 boxes of cereal and I got back $1.40 from Fetch so basically, the cereal ended up being $0.33/box.

Am I happy about this? No, because I missed out on the $1 from Ibotta and the $1 from Swagbucks (I became distracted by the Ibotta mess & the activated SB offer disappeared) but you got to move on!

Let me reiterate once again especially if your registers have been updated like Vons/Albertson:

Take a picture of the offer(s) in it's entirety because Ibotta will wait until the time has almost run out to request a picture of your offer.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I just got my rebates cleared up yesterday from Sunday deals. It seems like they are rejecting the complaints. I tried 5 times on Ibotta and it finally went thru. That is because an actual person looked at it!

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts