Good News & Bad News !!!!πŸŽ‰

 


I've finally received credit for the Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, my happiness was short lived because the Merryfield app had a 1,200 ($1.20) Health Ade Kombucha 16oz, limit 2, offer that was expiring on November 14 and I had to act quickly.  I ran to Vons quickly and grabbed two of the same Heath Ade drinks which was never a problem before the register updates!🀣


I submitted my receipt to Merryfield and I received credit for the purchase of one. I submitted a Trouble Ticket, it was in that moment when I realized that all these rebate companies are COTS (Commercially off the Shelf) products, in this case, Artificial Intelligence (AI) to read the receipts and the COTS AI that all of the rebate apps appear to all have same software...or is it the same company, a third party processing the receipts???


The COTS AI is badly flawed and what I foresee happening is that people will eventually stop using the apps for shopping trips at Albertsons stores because they are loosing money. For example, Merryfield came back to me early, this morning saying that they had validated that they had credited me for one Heath Ade.  

God Bless them!

You know, when you come to my blog, you have be prepared to actually think and write a thesis and defend it!🀣

Couponers are some of THE smartest people I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts