Wright Bacon Digital Coupon is not Working

 


For some odd reason, all the Kroger stores and it's affiliates (except for Food 4 Less & Ralphs) has the Wright Bacon on sale for $6.99. However, since we know the zip advantage, it appeared not to be the problem...or so we thought!

Unfortunately, we cannot get the Wright bacon because the coupon is not working for us in California.  Thanks to Denise leaving a comment about the Wright bacon.


Another odd thing, is that the egg coupon did work for me.  I noticed, yesterday, that the Ralphs egg coupon verbiage did not have the cage-free language on the digital coupon so I took a chance and the coupon worked for me.

2 comments:

  1. I've realized that if I add a coupon from Kroger and their other stores, to try to scan the item and see if it shows the coupon.

    The Food4Less app didn't show the coupon attached for the milk I got recently, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The milk and eggs seem to be a 50/50 chance of working but I believe the reason the Wright bacon WDD coupon didn't work for the following:

      The Wright bacon is on sale for $8.99 (reg. price $11.99) at the other Kroger stores and using the $2 Weekly Digital Deals (WWD) coupon brings the price down to $6.99, whereas, in California, the Wright is not on sale period and rang up full price of $14.99.

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts