Walmart: Mucinex Cold Medicine on the cheap

 


I think in early 2022, my son came down with the COVID (yes, he was already vaxxed & boosted) and he was very sickly for about a week.  He was so grateful that I had already had him stocked up with the daytime and nighttime Mucinex,  cough drops and facial tissues.

I learned long ago to not wait until someone gets sick with a cold or the flu and I have to run out in  a panic and pay full retail price for cough syrup or face tissues or whatever over the counter medicine we need.  It's a painful lesson to learn to pay retail.

In my opinion, Mucinex is the best of the best, as far as, over the counter medicine for colds and flu but the drugstores charge you an arm & a leg for it.  I want to say Mucinex is about $25 at the drugstores.


Walmart sells the Mucinex Fast Max Cold & Flu All-in-One liquid for $13.97 and Mucinex Nightshift Sinus for $13.98.  Shopkicks is offering the 1,100 ($4.40) for each Mucinex, shown above, plus this is a $2 Mucinex Ibotta offer which makes the Mucinex just $7.58 or $7.57....less than half the Walmart price.

I was hoping that I could find some sort of rebate but it was a no go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts