Plotting and Planning

 

Waving at our friend, Cheryl!

Recently, Vons, Albertsons and Walmart stores updated their registers at Self Checkout and when you submit your receipt to Ibotta for rebates, you must double and triple check that you are getting credited the correct amount.  Ibotta and Fetch Rewards software updates has us working double time submitting Trouble Tickets.

Yesterday, I grabbed two of the DiGiorno pizzas at Ralphs and submitted my receipt to Shopmium and within 5 minutes, they paid me the $3. Believe it or not, I completed my $5/10 Weekend Warrior Bonus on Thursday because I had bonuses that coincide with other purchases. For example, when I bought the FREE Meatballs (NLA), I some how forgot to submit my receipt to Ibotta but I remembered on Thursday and submitted the receipt which ended up counting towards the warrior bonus.

The FREE Meatballs (NLA) and the FREE Rice offers ran out of offers incredibly fast and I absolutely knew that those two offers would be gone and this is the reason that I running lady in the title of the post because it was a run deal.  Anytime, there is an offer that people can make into a meal, people will break their necks trying to get that deal. Meatballs and rice and a can of green beans, you can make a whole meal.

There will be a Save coupon insert in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts