Plotting and Planning

 


Hi Cheryl! Our friend, Cheryl, is still with us.

 It is the long Columbus Day weekend and the financial institutions and the post office will be closed on Monday!!!!!  Although, the forecast for this weekend is supposed to be hot and I am so grateful that it's not humid. 

Yesterday, I used my last jar of pasta sauce and it made me realize that this year (2023), we didn't get any Back to School FREE or very cheap pasta sauce deals as we usually get in August and September. Yes, I did check the expiration date on the pasta sauce jar and it doesn't expire until February 2024.  We are going to have to keep an eye out for any and all pasta sauce deals as we usually eat more hardier meals like spaghetti and lasagna during the cooler months of fall and winter.


Another thing that I've noticed that hasn't really been on sale but a miniscule amounts is the bacon and my family is completely out of bacon BUT according to the Kroger Weekly Ad 10/11 -17, the delicious Wright Bacon will be on sale for $6.99 which obviously is not the best bacon deal but it's like premium bacon so it's worth the price for me and my family.


Go to your Ralphs/Kroger Points Rewards Plus account and redeem some of your points for the $3 or $5 Meat or Seafood coupon.


In that same Kroger ad, the Progresso Soup will be apart of the Weekly Digital Deal and the soup will be on sale for $0.99 and there is a Progresso Soup Rebate.

There will be a Smart Source coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know about Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a BOGO free digital coupon on Cacique Dips and Cacique Salsa at Ralphs. These are 2 digital coupon offers. I have also some Ralphs digital coupons for these. There is also the Amigos offers. I looked up the product on the Ralphs site and saw them.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts