Making use of my Rewards Credit Card Benefits

 


This is one of the rare times that I've remember to go into my rewards credit card account, in October, and ordered my FREE gift cards which is a benefit of my rewards card!  I ordered two gift cards - $100 Amazon and $50 Target gift card.  Normally, it takes about two weeks to receive the gift cards which is plenty of time before the Black Friday sales starts in about a little over 4 weeks from now.

Check your credit card benefits and your accumulated points to start your plotting and planning for the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. https://people.com/taco-bell-adds-breakfast-tacos-to-its-menu-free-taco-tuesday-october-8351254

    Free Taco Bell

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts