Food 4 Less has Updated their website😩

 


The Food 4 Less website has been updated and I swear that the website now looks exactly like the FoodCo website I looked at while I was in Sacramento.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Customers were not calling Corporate and asking them to update their website so why waste resources to do a complete overhaul of their website?

Pretty soon, all of the Kroger stores' website will look have the same look.  They are also giving us a peek of how they plan to revamp, their weekly ad.  

Corporations are the devil!

2 comments:

  1. The app looks just as horrendous too. 🤮

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check to make sure Ibotta is giving the full credit for your purchases. Whenever I submit more than one item it will later only credit me for one item. I try to correct it and it still only credits me for one. They finally credit me when I contact support. If I had not looked at my cash back earned I would never have known.

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts