Comparison Shop of the Weekly Digital Deals

 


With inflation being so high, we’ve got to do some online comparison of the weekly grocery ads.  I look at the Kroger ad (zip 45140), I logged into my Kroger account using the my same username/password as my Ralphs account (you’ll need to create a Kroger account) and I added the digital coupons to my Ralphs account.  If you’ve already clipped the Ralphs offer go back into the app or dotcom UNCLIP the duplicate Ralphs coupon. 


Some of the same items shown below are already the lower price at Food 4 Less.

The Comparison Shop is only a snapshot of the Weekly Digital Deals and not analysis of the entire ad. You still need to go through the ad for the best deals for you, your family and loved ones.
Fry's Milk or Mountain Dairy Chocolate Milk, Half Gallon $0.99 @ Fry's vs $2.99 @ Ralphs Milk Go to https://www.frysfood.com - use zip 85251
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunch Meat 7-9 $3.49 @ Fred Meyer vs $3.99 @Ralphs
Nestlé Chocolate Morsels, 9-12 oz $1.99 @ Kroger vs $2.49 @ Ralphs
$1/2 Nestle Toll House Baking Chips 9-12 oz Ibotta
 
Campbell's Chunky Soup 18.6-19 oz $0.99 @ Kroger vs $1.29 @ Ralphs
Red Baron Pizza 14.76-23.45 oz $2.99 @ Kroger vs $3.49 @ Campbell's Chunky Soup

 

 ========================================== 

 For produce...Your Mileage May Vary (YMMV) meaning that the produce price shown below may or may not work at your store.
Raspberries or Blackberries 6oz $1.49 @ Fry's Go to https://www.frysfood.com - use zip 85251
Seedless Mandarins 3lb $3.49 @ Fred Meyer Go to https://www.fredmeyer.com - use zip 97015
Private Selection Snacking Tomatoes 10 oz $1.99 @ Dillons Go to https://www.dillons.com - use zip 66604

3 comments:

  1. All of these posted deals were available in my Fry's account fwiw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, John, I was using a different Fry zip when I wrote the post.

      Delete
    2. I do see that the Fry weekly ad is using the new ad format, although, you can click to the "classic view".🤣

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts