The Many Ways to Save Money for a Rainy Day
This is just aheads up that the Game on Perk Points is coming to SoCal on 9/6!!!
Add the zzzquil $1.50 offer on Ibotta before your next shopping trip. I turned in a Vons receipt and it credited me as buying 5. No idea what triggered it. I didn't buy any medicine.
I tried one of my receipts and I did not receive it. I think it must have been one of your items that you bought. Thanks.
This was at the Ralphs in Mission Valley (San Diego, CA) and the store was packed like it was Thanksgiving Eve.
Add the zzzquil $1.50 offer on Ibotta before your next shopping trip. I turned in a Vons receipt and it credited me as buying 5. No idea what triggered it. I didn't buy any medicine.
ReplyDeleteI tried one of my receipts and I did not receive it. I think it must have been one of your items that you bought. Thanks.
ReplyDelete