Vons/Albertsons: Bumble Bee Tuna Pouches is part of the Inflation Busting Deals!!!

 


A reader, NJ, says the following:

Bumble Bee Tuna Pouches part of .50 digital wyb 10. There is a new IB .25 L5 on Bumbleebee seasoned pouches (select varieties).
Makes them .25 each

Bubblebee tuna ibotta... they credited me for a different Bubblebee rebate, so I received $2 CB instead of $1.25 (.25 X5). So you might get lucky too!

I am definitely picking up the tuna especially after I hadn't gotten on the airplane good to go to Sacramento and as soon as I landed, my middle brother, tells me "It's all over the news, there's a hurricane coming to San Diego, this weekend!"....Whhhhhaaaattttttt??????   Tuna should always be staple in our kitchen cabinets for emergencies because it doesn't need to be cooked!

Thanks, NJ!

4 comments:

  1. Bubblebee tuna ibotta... they credited me for a different Bubblebee rebate, so I received $2 CB instead of $1.25 (.25 X5). So you might get lucky too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Curious as to which flavors did you buy? Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I bought a variety ...have done it twice, both times got the $2 IB ( i think it is the .40 IB L5 rebate.) First purchase bought 5 apple wood. Second purchase I bought 10- a variety.. several lemon pepper, cracked pepper/sea salt, one applewood and 4 light tuna..(got the $2 IB on this purchase also). The applewood and light tuna are lumped together on receipt as 5 Qty Bumble Bee, others are listed as seperately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The benefit of having multiple accounts is that you can take full advantage of great opportunities! Thank you for letting me know! I will definitely be on the look out for the Apple Wood bc it sound great for a tuna sandwich!

      Delete

Walmart: Keebler Stripes

 Sometimes, I have to reverse engineer the numbers to figure out a deal even though it's written in plain English as romysaves on Instag...

Popular Posts