I am not going to tip Fate🤣

 


Yesterday, I bought four of the single serve Kind Bars for $3.52 because the $2.50 Ibotta offer had reset but when I scanned my receipt, my receipt went automatically into Pending status as it had done so previously over the weekend.

I wake up this morning and check my Ibotta account and I saw that my Ibotta amount had increased but not as much as I was expecting and some how the Ibotta software only saw two Kind Bars (I bought four of the exact same flavors) and they gave me a credit of $5.

Yes, I was hoping for a $10 credit (it's gl*tch) but it's still a $1.48 Money Maker.  

Therefore, in total, I bought 9 Kind bars for $7.92 and I got back $17.50 which makes both purchases FREE + $9.58 Money Maker!!!!

You cannot beat getting paid to take food out of the store and there was no taxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts