Comparison Shop of Weekly Digital Deals

    


With inflation being so high, we’ve got to do some online comparison of the weekly grocery ads.  I look at the Kroger ad (zip 45140), I logged into my Kroger account using the my same username/password as my Ralphs account (you’ll need to create a Kroger account) and I added the digital coupons to my Ralphs account.  If you’ve already clipped the Ralphs offer go back into the app or dotcom UNCLIP the duplicate Ralphs coupon. 

Some of the same items shown below are already the lower price at Food 4 Less.

The Comparison Shop is only a snapshot of the Weekly Digital Deals and not analysis of the entire ad. You still need to go through the ad for the best deals for you, your family and loved ones.




18 ct Kroger Eggs Large, Grade AA $0.99 @ Kroger Go to https://www.kroger.com - use zip 45140   
*California can only buy Cage Free Eggs & the eggs above aren't Cage Free Eggs
General Mills Giant Size Cereal 20-29 oz or Yoplait Go - Gurt, 20 ct or Kashi Cereal, 12-14 oz or Kashi Organic Cereal, 9.5-16.3 oz $3.49 @ Kroger vs $3.99 @ Ralphs 
$1/2 General Mills cereal, see offer details, Ibotta 
$1.50/2 Yoplait Go-Gurt Amigos
DiGiorno Pizza 14-31.5 oz or Spindrift Sparkling Water 8 Pack 12 fl oz Cans $3.99 @ Kroger vs $4.99 @ Ralphs
Colgate Toothpaste 4 oz or Colgate Plus Toothbrush, 1 ct $0.99 
$3/2 Colgate Toothpastes 2.1oz+, excludes Colgate Cavity Protection, Baking Soda & Peroxide, Sparkling White, Triple Action, Ultra, Kids Amigos

========================================== 

 For produce...Your Mileage May Vary (YMMV) meaning that the produce price shown below may or may not work at your store.
 
Strawberries 1lb. $1.49 ea  Go to https://www.kroger.com - use zip 70605 (Thanks, Unknown!)
Green Seedless Grapes or Yellow Peaches $0.88/lb @ Fry's Go to https://www.frysfood.com - use zip 85251
Red Tomatoes on the Vine $0.99/lb @ Fred Meyer Go to https://www.fredmeyer.com - use zip 97015
Red, Orange or Yellow Bell Peppers $0.99 @ QFC Go to https://www.qfc.com - use zip 98109
Large Red Mangos $0.39 ea @ Mariano's Go to https://www.marianos.com - use zip 60601

17 comments:

  1. Red tomatoes on the Vine @ Frysfood (85042) $0.77 lb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean, thank you for your contributions! The tomatoes on the vine aren't apart of weekly digital deals.

      Delete
    2. That is strange. I loaded the digital on my account early this morning and it's still showing under my clipped coupons.

      Delete
    3. On Krazy Kroger it shows the tomatoes for 77 cents on the digital coupon but when I go to the Kroger site (45150) they have Grainger tomatoes for 99 cents instead. I think they might have changed the offer.

      Delete
    4. Try Kroger (zip 75028) for the $0.77 tomatoes.

      Delete
    5. Should have done that first. I see it.

      Delete
    6. It was my mistake saying it was at Fry's. Lol, I forgot where I actually found it. I had five different stores open at the time. Sorry for the confusion!

      Delete
    7. Jean, I swear, your comment had me literally laughing out loud "I have five different stores open at the time"🤣

      Delete
  2. Where Kroger or Affiliate location for Strawberries at $1.49??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not find this either.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I ended up getting them at the 99cent store for 99 cents.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, I ended up getting them at the 99 Cent Store for 99 cents.

      Delete
    4. 99 Cents Store is hit or miss for strawberries depending on location. Some locations are not manage properly.
      Also, timing too. Come on delivery day, or day after. IT great, otherwise - not worthy for purchase.

      Delete
    5. My store is close by so I walk to it. They do have an app. I sometimes I look at it before I go. That might help to see it is available but I can not say for sure.

      Delete
    6. Unknown, I've updated the post with the zip code, thank you.

      Delete
  3. Kroger (45150) Jimmy Dean Bacon $2.99 digital coupon.

    ReplyDelete

This is why People can't live on $20 per Hour

View this post on Instagram A post shared by Freddie Smith (@fmsmith319) Just owning a car - the car payment, mainten...

Popular Posts