Ralphs/Kroger: Clip your new Cash Back Offers!!!

 


Go to your Ralphs/Kroger account and clip your new Cash Back offers!!!  Cheryl would remind us to do this each week.  

Speaking of Cheryl, I can see on Swagbucks that she (or her husband) are taking a survey each which means that she is still with us.  Maybe, about a month ago, she'd asked me if I could see that she was taking surveys and I went into my Activity Ledger and I said, "Yes, I can see you."  I think that was Cheryl's way of letting me know that I should check for her on the ledger.  She goes into the Swagbucks app only in the mornings between 9 a.m to 10 a.m.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know about Cheryl. We miss hearing from her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, I am so glad that she asked about Swagbucks.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts