Why does CVS keep wanting a Verification Code?

 


Every single time, I log into my CVS account (from the very same computer), they tell me "We've sent your verification code" as if I asked them to send me a verification code.  

I have been using this account with this computer with the same browser for years and years and years.  It's very irritating and frustrating that whatever problems and issues that CVS is having that they are making their customers verify with a code each time that we go into our account.  Then they have the audacity to send us an email saying "Your requested verification code".  We didn't request the verification code but as soon as we sign in, a message pops up "We've sent your verification code".

I should not complain because for months on end, they were sending me those FREE $4 Extra Bucks.



4 comments:

  1. I also have to get verification code for CVS and Walgreens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't needed a code for Walgreens but I find it so weird bc I visit my accounts, at least, once a week.

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's really getting to me...yesterday I was in the middle of an order & left my desktop computer to get my purse/credit card. When I got back, it'd signed me out...it's bad enough to sign back in, and then they're sending a stupid code to my phone/email. And then it didn't save my order! Plus their website seemed rather slow. Argh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The CVS website has become super annoying.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts