Thank you for using my Referral Links!

 


Usually, at the end of each month, I go to Ibotta and most of the other rebate apps and requests my funds for a PayPal deposit or a gift card.

However, with Swagbucks (also, MyPoints, Inbox dollars and Tada), I wait until the first of the month because we get a discount on a lot of the gift cards.

I typically use Swagbucks but if a deal is especially good, I will also use Mypoints account, too but I hadn't used MyPoints in awhile but I wanted to see if I had enough points to grab a $5 gift card and I did not have the points.

Imagine my surprise when I got like a pop up message that a reader had used my referral link for MyPoints which enabled me to request a $5 gift card!!!!!  

I thank all who have used my referral links!

I don't like beating people over the head to use my referral links because I do not run this blog to make money and this is the reason that you also do not see ads on here.  This blog is just to help folks save some  money BUT clicking my link and my getting a referral every once in awhile is super nice and I really do appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Ms B- hope you are earning points with my using Swagbucks and your referral link. Can't remember when I started but I have earned 4 $25 Visa cards this year

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts