Plotting and Planning


 

We woke up to the skies being overcast and a forecast of thunderstorms from 10 am to 3 pm today!  

I finally got my car back after 15 days of being in the auto body shop after the hit and run.  I must say that I am super impress how well my car looks because we had went on Wednesday to look at my car and it was still disassembled and to see it two days later fully assembled glistening is truly amazing.  Let me tell you that I learned that the reason my car was fixed so quickly is because my insurance company paid the auto body within about 20 hours after I called them which got the shopping moving in ordering parts and etc.  Some insurance companies are slow to authorize payment which means the auto body shop is slow in repairing your vehicle.

I had such an amazing time with my brother's visit, this week!  We went all over the place and I am literally exhausted!  One of the places that I took my brother, David, is to the Fashion Valley mall (in San Diego) because he had forgotten his belt but we ended up walking the mall because in Sacramento they do not have a mall with designer stores like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior, etc. and he was fascinated that this mall is only a few minutes from where I live.

I have got to get ready to go to the bank because my brother brought me some checks to deposit (money we get from my mom) because I don't want to be caught in the rain!

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts