Pet Food & 4 Pack Protein Shakes Working for $15 Personal Care

 


It is being reported on Slick Deals that the 4 pack Protein Shakes and Pet Food is working for $15 off $15 Personal Care FAQ:

noella2

So I need cat food and put a $19 bag of Purina in my cart and it took off $15. I have several cards that still have $15 coupons for different categories and by process of elimination I figured out the $15 personal care coupon is what works on pet food.

Trashman13

Edge shaving gel and the 4-pack protein shakes are my plan for that $15 coupon.

I tried a few different 4-packs of shakes in my online cart, including Premier Protein, and they all worked. The single bottle protein shakes are categorized as "Beverage" rather than "Health" so the single bottles did not work.

8 comments:

  1. noella2- it worked on cat food for my friend last night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that people will be able to get free & cheap pet food.

      Delete
  2. What are people getting with the bakery coupon? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, you read my mind bc I wondering what are folks buying in bakery?

      Delete
    2. I was wondering if we can buy the clearance bakery items that are in the back of the store?

      Delete
    3. yes, day old items do apply

      Delete
  3. Am thrilled about petfood working for the personal Q. Bought the large Sheba perfect portion packs- $16.99, got back $4 each from IB, and 2 amigos

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts