Items that work for $10 off $10 Deli FAQ

 




A reader, Gavin, wanted to know what items work for the $10 off $10 Deli FAQ and below are items reported to work from San Diego Saver Blog and Slick Deals:

LS: (Reader from San Diego Saver Blog)

Fratelli Baretta cubed Pancetta and Dietz & Watson Pancetta worked for me.

Shopstar

I believe you have to pick prepackaged food, nothing that is prepared or comes from the prepared area. I bought some Resers potato salad and some feta cheese and it worked as expected. I also played around with the take and bake pizza and that seemed to work since it comes to the store as is.

mkb36

I was able to get 2 Primo Prosciutto ($5.99 each) using the $10 deli Q. I rarely buy it because it is pricy, but checked in my cart that it would work. Great if you like Prosciutto. It's a fun addition on a charcuterie board.

neetup

Deli coupon works on the pre-packaged ready to go boxes like sun dried tomato pasta or broccoli salad or tortellini pasta that are in $4-$7 range, catering trays.

melan26


I got the Alouette Spreadable Garlic & Herb Soft Cheese and Sabra Greek Olive Tapenade Hummus.

mariecarol

I purchased O Organic Hummus with my Deli 10/10 coupon.

By SlickCate:  

1# Black Forest Ham 
Signature Cafe Guacamole Cups Traditional - 4-2 Oz 

By Radical_Q:

The Rana prepackaged refrigerated pastas and slice to order Primo Taglio pepper turkey (on Friday Frenzy in my area) worked to use my $10 deli FA coupon.

coffeewench:

About to head to Safeway now, going to try the deli coupon again on salami, it's working in the cart, even the boars head salami works, but not the turkey and ham? wtf Safeway lol.

budster:

Used my $10 deli coupon and two other $1 flavor adventure coupons to get the following for $0.49. Also need to clip the 2 for $7 offer for signature cafe 15-16oz salads.

3lb signature cafe potato salad ($8.99 - $1 off 3lb potato salad flavor adventure coupon)
15oz signature cafe coleslaw ($3.50 - $1 off 15oz coleslaw flavor adventure coupon).

Pakle

$10/10 Deli. Thanks to this thread, I was able to use it on Laughing cow cheese wedge which also had a $1 paper mfg coupon next to it, and Caesar chicken salad in the 'Ready to eat' refrigerated section, which had several weight choices so I picked the one with the price so that the total was just above $11. $10 coupon worked and $1 paper coupon scanned just fine (no attendant needed).

Kalanchoe

The chicken salads (like with mayo) do work. I got the chili mango, cranberry, and "Firesmith" (a lot of dill/pickles) chicken salads, and they all worked. I got mine from the deli counter, but I noticed later they had some prepacked ones on the shelves that were identical, so I suspect those would work too. I also got packaged Sig Select potato salad (the 1lb one that's $3.50 this week) and that worked as well. The pasta salads and seafood salads also work in my online cart, though I didn't buy them.

zippy2u

I finally got an FA Deli $10 Q and used it successfully on Open Nature Flatbread Crackers (4.49) and a package of Select Reserve Ravioli (5.99). I paid .48 total at SCO without any issues. The SR Ravioli clearly says "Deli" on a sticker on the package, and the ON Flatbread appears to be outside the eligible crackers for the $1 off any Crackers FA discount, so I was happy when both worked.

okdeal

Most of the prepared salads at the deli counter work, along with the cheeses and meats . They will package up whatever amount you want to reach the $10 mark.
Also lots of the packaged speciality cheeses/ meats/ crackers/ jams/ honey work... ONLY the ones in the deli area.
I would suggest you load the items in your cart first to see if the items work.
Some of the items also have other J4U and /or FA $1 Q's too so keep that in mind if you have them (ie..Resers / Hummus).
Doesn't work on roasted chickens, fried chicken (pieces /tender or otherwise), deli soup,


8 comments:

  1. Fratelli Baretta cubed Pancetta and Dietz & Watson Pancetta worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting all the comments Mrs. B. Hope your car is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LS, I want everyone to save money at the deli and hopefully, get things that they would not ordinarily buy. I am so happy to have my car back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been getting a pack of prosciutto and a pack of Spanish chorizo for $10.49.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this. I had tried the ribs, rib tips, chicken wings, fried chicken, chicken salad sandwiches, to no avail. I thought the q was broken. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  6. FYI: Only produce and bakery coupons are left for finishing the lands. The other four are NLA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the Rana Basil Pesto Sauce. Thanks for all the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Pavilions: FREE Degree Organics Sprouted Oatmeal or Oats

  I almost forgot to post Growly's comment:: I got a free "One Degree Organics Sprouted Oatmeal or Oats" coupon as well, whi...

Popular Posts