We do have good problems!

 


My goodness, we have a lot good Rewards options with the Vons/Albertsons Flavor Adventure Game but I am wondering if they will stack because I don't want to them to necessarily stack.  

I noticed on my account that I have a $10 off Any Purchase, a $15 off Any Meat and a $20 off Any Purchase.  Like if I purchase $15 in meat which isn't much, nowadays, will the $10 off Any Purchase apply first?

I read on Slick Deals that one person had purchased $15 in a particular category and their $10 off Purchase didn't apply.

I am also wondering if the Rewards points that we earned playing the game is good until 8/31 or do we have do have to redeem our points at the end of June? I think that last year, we didn't have to redeem until the end of the game?

I also think that I had earned 2 Rewards points before the game even started so are the dates extended, too?

We do have good problems!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, the lowest reward deducts first. To my knowledge, they do not stack but I could be wrong. I have an issue with one of my accounts where my discount isn't applying at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact customer service for an assist with your reward not applying. Safeway has great customer service.

      Delete
  2. The only issues I have with the game are:

    - My 9th free play always yields a "refreshing your token" after watching the video, so it doesn't count.

    - The mini games that involve guessing where the object is after moving it around is rigged. I have good eyes, and have lost every time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I dislike the "refreshing your token" thing.

      Uggghhhh, at least, last year, I felt like I had a chance with the games but this year the mini game is a scam!🤣

      I also don't like going through a video and the offer is a "recipe" (didn't we just watch a recipe🤣).

      God Bless them for at least trying.🙂

      Delete

Walmart: FREE Chomps Meat Snacks

$2.29 Chomps Meat Snacks, see offer details, Ibotta, Valid only at Walmart The Chomps are $2.28 at Walmart.

Popular Posts